Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How to steal a book

In 2005, I checked out a book from my office library but another book got listed against me name in lieu.
Talked to the librarian; issue clarified. Another came along; again talked to her; clarified. For some mysterious reason, they could not simply delete the error from the system. Now two years and three librarians later, the book is still against my name and I have to pay for it if I want ot leave the company by Friday.

I am pissed. So pissed that I am contemplating doing sthing I have never done: steal a book. Is it worth it? Shall I? Would I?

If it has to be, it has to be the golden paged leather-bound copy of Rudyard Kipling that I have not been able to find anywhere else.


Hmmmphhhhh................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two wrongs does make a right sometimes ;) UDA DEY BIDU


santa claus...

Anonymous said...

i hope you did steal that book!!! :)
s%%le