Thursday, January 28, 2010

What lies beneath

Last month in Kashmir, as our shikhara drifted from Char Chinar, I clicked a few parting snaps. By mistake, I kept overexposing these succession of snaps and I find the result far more beautiful than what would have come on the correct exposure.

Posting these snaps on fb, somebody remarked on the second snap that the true essence and colours are held beneath the water than what we see over the surface. I found it very fascinating, especially since my own writing these days is centered on this idea.





3 comments:

Rehab said...

At times over exposure is a really good tool...love the pics here...do you have a flickr account too?

plush said...

so true..about ur second pic and about writing...keep posting..

plush said...

so true..about ur second pic and about writing...keep posting..