Thursday, June 02, 2011

Bliss


The restlessness is like a coiled muscle at the back of my knee, screaming and refusing to let me sit. Like a fly trapped in a bottle that knows nothing but the beyond. I can step outside and walk the length of the corridors till my feet hurt and the sweat slosh in my shoes, and still it would not tire. I imagine the evening, alone, marijuana, sunk in the couch with my feet thrown across another, a book sprawled across my lap, my hands spilling limply over the armrests, the lights from the television dancing in my bleary half-closed eyes. Bliss.

6 comments:

Pankaj said...

wow

Faiz said...

Three scoops of vanilla ice cream, lichis and cream. Bliss. :D

Bland Spice said...

@pankaj: long time.

@faiz: hyderabad hangover still?

Unknown said...

Mmm. Adorable. Keep up the good work.

Greetings, short term rentals Barcelona

Miniscule-thoughts said...

good to 'hear' from you after ages...

Ramya said...

vivid.